Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Happy Birrrthday Dear FaMESSSSSHHHHHHHHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Haaaaaapppyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy To Yoooooooooooooou. Ok seriously I really did sing it, to make sure I knew where to elongate and stuff. It has definitely been a year to celebrate, as FaMESHed has grown into one of the biggest monthly event on the grid, and congratulations to Cracked Mirror, all that have been part of it, from the beginning and to the current organisers and everyone else involved.
Before I go on about the delights that are part of the FaMESHed celebrations, lets talk shoes for a moment. Mon Tissu has released the NEW Daley T-Strap Heels, and they are a cute mix of in the now fashion wise, with a definite retro influence. They come in some solid and a great selection of two tone colours, which mean you will have lots of fun creating looks to go with them. These are their first feet in shoes style, and I wanted to do this tinting guideline a month ago, but then things got way busy so it was put off, but timing has its moments, and this works out well.
Tinting feet/hands/boobs, that have a join that is not covered with a strap, or some other kind of styling item, often come with BLENDER SOCKS or BLENDER GLOVES….now these items are ever so useful, because the idea is that you match them to your mesh/sculpt items and they transtion into the skin. Now the thing is that often people try to match their attachments first, and then tint the layers to match, that works too, but I find it much easier the opposite way, and you may too.
* Wear Blender sock or glove closest to your tone, or lighter than ( they are usually numbered or named to correspond with preset tones on the HUDs of that item)
* Go into edit clothing on the item, you can right click in your inventory and choose edit that way.
* Open the tint option and click on the colour editing rainbow with your mouse…rule of thumb is that most skin tones live on the left side, so there is no reason to go anywhere else unless wearing a fantasy skin.
* Keep trying to find the tone and use the darker and lighter slider if you need to, until your BLENDER layer blends with your skin.
* Once you have the match, look at either the RGB numbers on the HSL numbers on the left side of the tinting pop up, and copy them down, either on a piece of paper :O or type them down.
* SAVE by Clicking OK and then Save to get out of editing mode on your layers.
* One your HUD you will see either RGB or HSL buttons, or depending on your HUD type, it might have a chat command. In the case of these shoes it has both HSL and RGB. You can toggle between.
* Make sure you click on the same preset as the colour of BLENDER you used.
* Then using the numbers you wrote/typed down, input those using buttons or chat.
Voila, you should be matched (this will always depend on what kind of windlight you are using, and also can depend on having atmospheric shaders turned on for the best results. But this is how you use the blender socks/gloves to your advantage )
Ok so now on to the rest of the great items. This hair by Exile for one is all sorts of divine, it is bombshell hair a modern take on Elvira if you will, and I do, I most definitely do. I love the height of the style, and if you didn’t read my post the other day, I mentioned that there are new HUD options for the Exile hairs, they now also have extra streaks options as well, so much fun.
The Dress I am wearing is from Tee*fy, also a FaMESHed release, and super adorable. The style has girly girlness that you just cannot fault, and the colours available are spot on for the season. I also love the floral otions, and some have stripes and so on…so have fun choosing which one or all you want.
I liked the contrast belts, and being able to use these really cute button wrist cuffs from Inside Lab. They come in three colours, and they just add some punch to the look. I did have to edit them to fit my wrists, but they are mesh and totally mod, so have fun with those.
Click HERE to SLURL’s Page.
Props, Furniture, Build :
Ellis – LeLutka
Natural Curl Sculpted Lashes – LeLutka
Gia – Ploom
Avatar Enhanced Mesh Hands – SLink
Avatar Enhanced Skin Appliers : Ploom
Avatar Enhanced Nail Appliers : Flair
Fire To The Rain – Exile @ Fameshed/May 1st Birthday
Odette Dress – Tee*fy @ Fameshed/May 1st Birthday
Daley T-Strap Heels – Mon Tissu
Buttoned Arm Cuff – Inside Lab